Monday, December 6, 2010

What have I learned in this class?

I have learned many things in this class that I know I’ll take with me for the rest of my life. Although I know I will not follow through to be a communications major, I know it will help me with my studies to be a psychologist through the influence that mass media has on a person to person basis and how it affects their thinking. I’ve learned that the media really is powerful and has branches into, literally, everything. I enjoyed learning about the printing press and all of the media pioneers that we have in history that we’ve seemed to overlook in history class throughout my public school education and I also especially enjoyed learning the effects it has on people and how it could affect their behavior, lifestyle, ect. I find it interesting that the media sets out standards for people to follow and how it creates almost a negative connotation for those who don’t follow it. I know that I’ve greatly enjoyed this course and I’d love to further my communications and media knowledgebase through more classes in upcoming semesters.

No comments:

Post a Comment