Sunday, December 5, 2010

What have I learned in this class?

I have learned many new and important facts about mass media throughout this semester. Seeing as media does play such a large role in my life it was helpful to really look into it and how it works. For example, I did not know that media has become so important in society today that it is considered the fourth estate. I learned a lot about the history of media and where it all started throughout the semester. It was interesting to compare how media used to be to how it is today. Media is constantly changing and evolving but no when usually looks back, only forward. I also found it interesting to see how mass media can tie in with so many other things such as marketing and public relations. Since I am a public relations major myself I enjoyed that chapter and finding out how public relations and media work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment